Tuesday, March 10, 2015

My Baby Done Left...

Happy Tuesday!

The man is out of town for another week and I am already bored with myself! I ended up at the gym for two hours last night (1 hour of jogging on the treadmill and 1 hour of spin class) and then stopped by tanning to kill more time! HA! I miss my darling! :-(

This week will be a great opportunity to spend lots of time with friends though so I have many fun plans that will hopefully make it into posts this week! Yoga tonight, a mid afternoon tea on Thursday, etc.

I am on Day 14 of the Advocare 24 Day challenge and it is going well.  I had one cheat day where I ate milk chocolate and pizaa. If your going to cheat, do it right, right?!?!?!

Tonight I am trying out hot yoga for the first time ever at this place called The Hott Spot! I may just die! I have a hard enough time doing regular yoga so hot yoga may just put me over the edge! We shall see! I am following instructions and drinking lots of water today so maybe I will be okay -HA! I am more excited than anything because I am meeting a few of the girls I used to work out with at StudioFit (my gym that recently closed). They are great and we have so much fun together!

 I hope everyone has a great week!!!

Anyone else get bored when it is just you? What do you do to entertain yourself?



No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...