Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Losing My Mind!!!!!!!!

I am having a losing my mind day-no, sorrry, make that week!!!!
Sometimes life just decides to really suck!!!
I know today I am only responsible for myself but WOW it sucks when the people you care about make stupid choices or no choices at all.
I need to keep learning, growing and moving forward and I guess it is time to find out if the person I love is moving with me or not.
Time will tell.....I wish I could just do the action for them and know they are moving with me but then I guess, everyone has free will to do as they please...
Again, I have no control and time will tell...I am definitely giving this one to God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...