Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Misc Work Pictures

 
I love this picture. A small group of us at work are working on an internal video and for some of the footae we were allowed to dance on the roof of one of our buildings. It was awesome!!!! This is a shot of us n the roof next to the giant logo>>>seriously?! I loved it!! I am in the middle.
This is my new desk at work. I am happy to announce that the best part of my new assignment is that I have been promoted to a window seat...yipee me! Love this cubicle!!

I hope everyone has an amazing week!

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. That's a great picture on the roof! And a window seat, awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...