Monday, April 8, 2013

FMM - TV, Movies and Me

Per Kenlie:  and I quote her blog..."If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!"

I look forward to this every week - thanks for organizing this and comming up with the awesome questions each week Kenlie!!!!


TV, Movies and Me

1. If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose? ……

2. Name the movie that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love. JOE DIRT!!! I makes me crack up laughing EVERY time!!! I actually bought the DVD and I have never bought a DVD! Love it!

3. Name one show that you’ve never seen and would love to watch.  I keep hearing about Scandal but I never make a point to watch it.

4. Do you ever go to movies alone?  Absolutely - unfortunately farrrrr too often. I dont mind but I would love to have a hot man to go with sometimes :-(

5. If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why?   Survivor - I just live to see what happens next in that show!

6. If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why? Survivor - I know I could win that show; except my huge fear of spiders may hold me back - HA HA! 

7. If someone rented a billboard for you, what would it say?  Work - Gym - Work - Gym - Work - Gym

8. Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room?  I guess that woudl be Bobby Vinton...sadly - hee hee

9. If you were chosen to be a contestant on a TV game show, which show would you want to be on?  Wheel of Fortune...that one is strictly luck and I might be able to pull off a win

10. If there was a movie being made about you, which actor would you choose to play you? Jennifer Anniston....I just LOVE her!!!! Look nothing like her but I just love her!!! :-)


Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions!  Don’t forget to go to www.alltheweigh.com  and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday ya'll!!!

1 comment:

  1. These questions were fun. I love Jennifer Anniston too!!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...