Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 
 
1. What's changed in your life, home, or community since your last birthday? 
My birthday was May so not very much at all I am sad to say. Actually nothing really. I really like my predictable life right now! LOL
2. September is Classical Music Month. Do you like/listen to classical music? If so what's a favorite piece and/or who is a favorite composer? 
 
Not really a fan at all unless I am at the Opera. Is that classical? LOL
3. Besides The Bible, what's a book that has positively changed your life, relationships, career, or perspective? How so? 
I love the Big Book! It has transformed my entire life and even, do I dare say, given me a life! I owe everything I have today to those first 100!!!!
4. I read (here) these ten hobbies will make you smarter...play a musical instrument, read voraciously, meditate regularly, work out your brain (puzzles, sudoku, board games, etc), exercise often, learn a new language, write your feelings down (blog, journal, just write), travel to new places, cook different kinds of meals, participate in sports actively. Are any on this list your current hobbies? Which hobby on the list would you be most inclined to try? 
I workout everyday (running, barre or body pump) and I love puzzles and board games! I also journal all the time when I need to talk something out with myself!
5. What sports traditions does your family have? 
 
No traditions - we just LOVE our Pirates, Penguins and Steelers with every part of our being!
6. In a few words, weigh in on the current football/National Anthem brouhaha. Keep it family friendly please.
 
There is too much drama for me in everyday stuff that just does not need that much attention. I feel exactly the same about the election! We could learn a lot from the older generations that say "if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all".
7. Where do you have loads of patience, and where do you most lack patience? 
Driving is the only area where I completely lack patience! I have zero when I am behind the wheel of a car! LOL
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am so happy that half the week is over! 
 

1 comment:

  1. It seems like there are many impatient drivers in the HP : ) I'm a little slow getting around to reading answers this week, but thanks for playing along. I'd love a little predictable right about now...so ready to get the house build done, move in, and get back to predictable.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...