Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Week With Obama - Wednesday

Well, this is the Wednesday recap and it is the boringest of all!

It was a looooooooooong day of stats and it was raining so I went straight to nap after class yesterday...I slept until about 8PM when I watched Survivor...AWESOME!
At about 9PM I went down to the gym - I actually went further on the eliptical and burned more than yesterday but forgot to get a picture...


NAP TIME... :-)

Here is dinner! My trainer Art said he ate here and it was really good so I tried it and it was great!



It is in Union Station - YUM!!! I got the yogurt dressing that was awesome too!!!



It was a stay in and rest all day after class day as this is the view out the window...can you see all the rain?!?!??! ICK!!!





Hope everyone had a great Wednesday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...