It is time to join in with Joyce from This Side of the Pond for Wednesday Hodgepodge. If you want to join in; just answer on your own blog, then hop back to Joyce's blog tomorrow to add your link to the party. I always love meeting new people and reading everyone's answers!!
1. What's something in your house you'd like to get rid of but can't? Oh UGH! Don't remind me!! LOL! My carpet! I own a condo and I would love to replace my carpet!. My parents had their whole house done for around 5 thousand so I thought it would be reasonable for my little itty bitty condo but guess what???It was ridiculous!! My lowest quote was $3600!! WHAT?!?!? So disappointing! Then - my dishwasher broke so that sealed the deal for no new carpet!! What I am going to do I start watching YOUTUBE videos and learn how to do hardwood or laminate myself!! Stay tuned!!!
2. When is the last time you experienced a sense of nostalgia? Elaborate. This one is easy! I wear my Great Grandmothers ring she left to me in her will every day and I swear every time I happen to glance at it on my finger or start to twirl it out of habit; I am immediately taken back to my childhood! I spent so many hours sitting and talking with my Great Grandmother. Her name Margaret Eileen Jumps and she was an amazing woman! After my fathers mother died when he was 14, she took over as the mother figure in the family. She was an accomplished organist in her church and was such a lovely, classy and talented woman. I will never forget everything she taught me! It did not hurt that I was her favorite also! :-)
3. You're only allowed three apps on your smart phone or tablet...which three do you keep?
First - I use my bank app everyday-I have to have it! I love that I can transfer from accounts and also deposit from my phone now!!! No more trips to the bank AT ALL!! Second - Facebook! I am almost sad to say this but I still LOVE Facebook! It keeps me connected to friends and all my nieces and nephews and family and I love to see how much fun everyone is having this summer!! Third - I would have to keep My Fitness Pal. Now that I am back on track with my eating and exercise; it is a must to keep me in line!
4. July 11th is National Blueberry Muffin Day. Who knew? Not I! Do you like blueberry muffins? They are just okay. If you were going to have a muffin would blueberry be your choice? No, I would chose banana nut!! What's the last thing you baked? Sadly I do not even remember! As you can tell from my answer, I do not bake. HA HA
5. What's the biggest way you've changed since you were a child? I was horrible! I do not remember a lot but I know I was a bully and not very nice to others. I recently found out from someone I grew up with that I was the one that told him he was adopted! Apparently when I was around 8 years old I overheard my parents talking about it and ran and told him! His parents had not told him yet! I apologized to him when he told me that story last year. See?? I was awful!! In what way are you still the same? I am still very fun-loving and spontaneous! I pride myself in being the "fun aunt" and I hope I never grown up so much that I can not laugh at myself and have fun!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Please consider stopping by my blog on Tuesdays!!! You can follow me and visit me HERE!! I am starting Trim Down Tuesdays link up to help anyone that wants a supportive place to hang out as we share our weight loss and healthy eating journeys!!
I can not wait to go visit the others that are linking up today with Joyce!!
Happy Wednesday yinz!!