Monday, June 25, 2018

Patio Plantings

Every year I get a little crazier with the number of plants and herbs on my patio! I love sitting on my patio and reading amid the beautiful flowers, fragrant herbs and adorable hummingbirds!

Here is this years extravaganza!!!

This is the view from my front door of the condo!

 This is my hanging fuscia!!!
 And here is a hanging mandavilla from Costco...a chickadee has made a nest in this one and there will soon be babies...
 My hanging trailing flowers...
 This is a beautiful plant from my sister for my birthday!
Here is the potted side planter....
 And my basil...
 And more basil and chives and parsley...
 And the potted planter on the right - same as the left only I added a serrano pepper plant!!!
 This is my potted mint!!
 And my potted Rosemary...
 And finally...a favorite flower that never dies! My Pottsy flower! My parents got me this and I love it! You can get these here...
I hope you all enjoy your gardens and flowers as much as I do! I cannot wait to get a house and be able to have a garden and perennials!

What did you plant this year? Any herbs?
Do you prefer perennials or annuals?
Do you have any favorite flowers I should look into planting?


4 comments:

  1. Hey...the more the merrier, I always say! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debby! Happy Monday! I totally agree! :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Hena! Thanks for stopping by and thank you for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My yard is mostly dead. Have to start over! So much Bermuda grass.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...