Monday, June 18, 2018

Happy Monday

I hope everyone out there - especially all Dad's - had an amazing weekend!!!! My Dad is amazing and it i hard to explain how much he is loved and respected for everything he does and everything he has taught us throughout the years!

Here are a few pics to recap our awesome Fathers Day weekend on the lake wit my parents and siblings, spouses and nieces and nephews!

We spent to weekend with the kids skiing!! All five little nieces and nephews (between the ages of 6 and 11) are now skiing!! Yeah them!!!!!!!! I have video of each of them skiing however, I had to post this pic of my nephew showing off his mad skills by sitting on the back of the skis! HA HA! He is a little comedian!


Also there was an exorbitant amount of tubing that went on! Every moment that they were not playing American Ninja Warrior and jumping off the dock was spent asking "Can we go tubing"?
So, here they are...including me taking a turn with my older niece...I was off in a few seconds! LOL!





Soooo much fun all weekend! The weather was perfect and no rain all weekend!

Saturday night after spending the day in and around the lake; we had dinner and everyone partook of a charcoal mask! LOL! Everyone but my father and my sisters husband tried it!! Here is the group shot with my Dads finger in the top left corner! LOL!! 

 
We all had very sensitive faces the next day!
 
We all went to church Sunday morning and then proceeded back to the lake to play. Everyone was complaining that the sunscreen was burning their faces so...
 
Public Service Announcement...
 
Maybe no masks the day before baking in the sun?!?!?
 
I really hope all of the fathers out were celebrated and felt appreciated! I cannot imagine what my life would be like without my father and all the other strong men I am privileged to be around! Thanks to you all!
 
Happy Monday!
 
How was your weekend? Any tubers out there? How about skiers?
 

8 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend! I love all of the water adventures. Everyone doing the charcoal mask is so funny. Every time I do one my boys call it my batman face lol. Sierra Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the first time I had tried the charcoal mask! My nieces are at that "diva age" where they LOVE anything girly so I knew if I brought it up there they would be thrilled! Then, it just sort of got everyone interested and everyone "got glam"! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Your kids sound very much like ours. They love the water and they love showing off!!! That lake looks really nice. I'm not sure I understand the charcoal mask? Looks like everybody had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great weekend! Just decided to do a little family spa time is all...the kids love lotions and masks and then once we put it on all the kids the adults joined in! It is supposed to leave your skin soft and smooth...everyone just complained that it hurt when they peeled it off! LOL!

      Delete
  3. I've never been tubing!! It looks like a lot of fun!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a lot of fun! Even at my "older" age! LOL

      Delete
  4. I love how close your family is! We have a lot of drama now so ours doesn't get together as much as it used to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh we have drama!! Trust me! I think we have just gotten better at agreeing to disagree and then not talk about it anymore! LOL!

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...