Monday, August 15, 2016

Tell me more about YOU!!

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend! Mine was good.

I am back to work now after another vacation and it is sooo hard to get into the groove of work?!?!? UGH!

I started this blog about 5 years ago to document my not very exciting love life and fitness journey and I have done exactly that. I have tracked boyfriends, holidays, weight loss and weight gain and also made so many great friends!

I really love each and every one of my followers and would love to learn more about you. So, this is get to know YOU day!!! If you are reading this....PLEASE comment below with the following answers...

1. Your First Name
2. Town and State you live in
3. Favorite Movie
4. Favorite Book
5. Favorite Food
6. Favorite Drink
6. Favorite Type of Workout
7. Type of Work you Do (Even if its in the home)
8. Favorite Vacation Spot
9. Where do you want to live when you retire

Thanks for taking the time to allow me to get to know YOU better!!! I can not wait to read everyone's answers!  HAPPY MONDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Your First Name-Julie
    2. Town and State you live in-Tracy, CA (in the county part)
    3. Favorite Movie-Anne of Green Gables/Fried Green Tomatoes
    4. Favorite Book-Winter Garden
    5. Favorite Food-I like most food lol
    6. Favorite Drink-the bad stuff
    6. Favorite Type of Workout-running/biking/weight lifting all of which I need to do more of again
    7. Type of Work you Do (Even if its in the home)-USDA NRCS
    8. Favorite Vacation Spot-Camping in Hermit Valley, CA
    9. Where do you want to live when you retire-I'll probably be working until I drop dead.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...