Thursday, August 4, 2016

Baby Bird Landlords

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is have a great week so far.

Mine is pretty busy with work stuff but I can not complain! I am so very happy to be blessed with a good job When I know many people are struggling.

Tonight after work my bluebird team for Wildlife Sustainability is going to replace about 6 nest boxes. The boxes are for bluebirds to nest and hatch babies in. This year on our work campus we fledged about 70 babies!!! YEAH! We have 6 boxes that are in horrible disrepair and we will be trying to replace them today so I should have pics for you tomorrow. We will be fighting rusty screws I think - HA!

Also, tomorrow begins my next beach vacation so I will be sure to post pics daily from there too!!!

I hope you all have a great week!!!

2 comments:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...