Welcome to another edition of The Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer the questions on your own blog, and then be sure to leave a comment for the blogger who linked before you. Here we go...
1. What's something fun you're looking forward to on your May calendar?
WOW! That is easy! The entire month is filled for me with a bunch of family birthdays and MY BIRTHDAY! I also have a soccer tournament for my niece, Mothers Day, a Girl's On The Run Race in Columbus, and we will be putting the boats in the lake at the end of the month and celebrating Memorial Day!!! How can this not be a rocking month????
2. What are some images that come to mind when you hear the word mother?
My beautiful mothers face and the faces of my beautiful Grandmothers! I immediately feel unconditional love and comfort. I cherish every day I get spend with my mother! She is my biggest cheerleader and one of my best friends!
3. What's something beautiful you own or have seen that's made of glass?
I own a friendship ball. I actually watched it being made too! It is from a little shop in Jane Lew, West Virginia! It is beautiful!
4. Was today typical? If not what made it unusual?
It's only 9 AM so it has been so far. We shall see. So far I went to Pure Barre class at 5:45 and then to work at 7AM. So far, no fires at work so maybe it's not typical....HA HA!
5. What is a quality you wish you could have more of?
I wish I had more self confidence. I have worked on this a lot and it is getting better but I can be a very possessive and jealous person sometimes and I hate that about myself.
6. What's the next major purchase you need to make? Will it happen in the month of May?
I wrecked my car and the deductible is $500 - does that count? I will be picking my car up on Friday hopefully! It's not a purchase I wanted to make but I do not have a choice! UGH!
7. What responsibility/job/work did you dislike while growing up but has proved helpful to you as an
I think just chores in general helped make me a responsible person that helps out when needed but specifically cutting the grass. I think cutting the grass is very therapeutic and others hate it! LOL
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My mind is blank...