1. What's something fun you're looking forward to on your May calendar?
WOW! That is easy! The entire month is filled for me with a bunch of family birthdays and MY BIRTHDAY! I also have a soccer tournament for my niece, Mothers Day, a Girl's On The Run Race in Columbus, and we will be putting the boats in the lake at the end of the month and celebrating Memorial Day!!! How can this not be a rocking month????
2. What are some images that come to mind when you hear the word mother?
My beautiful mothers face and the faces of my beautiful Grandmothers! I immediately feel unconditional love and comfort. I cherish every day I get spend with my mother! She is my biggest cheerleader and one of my best friends!
I own a friendship ball. I actually watched it being made too! It is from a little shop in Jane Lew, West Virginia! It is beautiful!
It's only 9 AM so it has been so far. We shall see. So far I went to Pure Barre class at 5:45 and then to work at 7AM. So far, no fires at work so maybe it's not typical....HA HA!
5. What is a quality you wish you could have more of?
I wish I had more self confidence. I have worked on this a lot and it is getting better but I can be a very possessive and jealous person sometimes and I hate that about myself.
6. What's the next major purchase you need to make? Will it happen in the month of May?
I wrecked my car and the deductible is $500 - does that count? I will be picking my car up on Friday hopefully! It's not a purchase I wanted to make but I do not have a choice! UGH!
7. What responsibility/job/work did you dislike while growing up but has proved helpful to you as an
My mind is blank...