1. What does retirement mean to you? Are you planning for it, not thinking about it, looking forward to it, or dreading it?
2. It's International Guitar Month...do you play? Does anyone in your family play? What's a song you especially like to hear played on the guitar or a favorite song featuring the guitar?
I do not play. I have tried and my fingers do not work that way. I have a friend Michael that plays and I loved hearing him play Kumbaya by the firepit.
3. What's your comfort food?
Chocolate and/or peanut butter - always my go to! I cant even keep them in the house!
4. What's one activity or area of your life where you absolutely never procrastinate?
5. Who does the grocery shopping in your house? Does your local store bag the groceries for you or is it a do-it-yourself kind of place? Do you like someone packing your groceries?
I shop myself and I use the self scan isle and bag them myself. I need to make sure my stuff is packed well and not too much in each bag, etc. HA! When I go with my BF, we use the checkout and they bag them. He buys WAYYYY more than me! HA
6. What's the coolest thing you've seen in nature?
I love it all! I honestly cant pick one thing. I love running on trails here at home because it is all amazing to me! The little streams and waterfalls, to snakes and frogs and bunnies! I love it all!
7. Share a favorite quote about home.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am waiting to hear some important news and it is killing me!!!! Again, rushing through time and wasting today...