Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Wednesday Hodgepodge

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. What does retirement mean to you? Are you planning for it, not thinking about it, looking forward to it, or dreading it?
I am absolutely living for the day I can retire!  I almost feel like i am not enjoying today because I am planning so much for it!  I am planning for it and, God willing if I live that long, I will be living better then than I am now! YIPPEE!! If I die, then my nieces and nephews can all buy houses with my money! HEE!

2. It's International Guitar Month...do you play? Does anyone in your family play? What's a song you especially like to hear played on the guitar or a favorite song featuring the guitar?

I do not play. I have tried and my fingers do not work that way.  I have a friend Michael that plays and I loved hearing him play Kumbaya by the firepit.


3. What's your comfort food?

Chocolate and/or peanut butter - always my go to! I cant even keep them in the house!

4. What's one activity or area of your life where you absolutely never procrastinate?
Balancing my checkbook and finances. I check my finances EVERYDAY!!!

5. Who does the grocery shopping in your house? Does your local store bag the groceries for you or is it a do-it-yourself kind of place? Do you like someone packing your groceries?

I shop myself and I use the self scan isle and bag them myself. I need to make sure my stuff is packed well and not too much in each bag, etc. HA! When I go with my BF, we use the checkout and they bag them. He buys WAYYYY more than me! HA

6. What's the coolest thing you've seen in nature?

I love it all! I honestly cant pick one thing. I love running on trails here at home because it is all amazing to me! The little streams and waterfalls, to snakes and frogs and bunnies! I love it all!

7. Share a favorite quote about home.





8. Insert your own random thought here.

I am waiting to hear some important news and it is killing me!!!! Again, rushing through time and wasting today...

11 comments:

  1. I love that we can now log on and see all the activity in our bank accounts. So easy to stay on top of things that way. Enjoy your today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Joyce! Credit cards too! I actually probably check TOO much!! LOL Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    I enjoyed both of your quotes.
    I also like that I can peek at my bank balance so easy.
    Have a great day!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carla! Thanks for stopping in and commenting! Have a great week! I'm off to check out your blog right now!

      Delete
  3. Yes, to PB and chocolate! and I am so organized when I put my groceries on the belt, I like them bagged with like items so it is easier to put them away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Stacie! That sounds exactly like me!!! Refrigerator items together, freezer together, snacks together, fruit together - wow!!! Constantly thinking! HA

      Delete
  4. Nice quotes. Only chocolate for me - you can have all the peanut butter. And snakes? I don't think I could live somewhere that I might come across them! My worst nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy! I liked yours too! I think if I had any children I would have to agree with your nature answer. Unfortunately, I missed that boat - it has done sailed. Have a great week!

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...