Thursday, April 21, 2016

No Exciting Changes Here

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all having an awesome Thursday!

Remember that exciting news I thought I would have soon?!?!?!

Well, I just found out that exciting change that I was looking forward to is not happening! Bummer!

All good...I guess it was not meant to be.

I will follow God's direction even if I think it should go differently. LOL

Time to move on and pray for God's will...

OR NOT...

Just for today...I am NOT a happy camper!!!


 

 Maybe I will feel better tomorrow?!

TGI almost Friday!



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you - that helps! I know prayer is the most powerful tool we have. I appreciate you caring!

      Delete
  2. That just means something better than what you wanted is coming around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie I hope you are right...fingers crossed and trusting in God

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...