Friday, April 1, 2016

10 Things That Made Me Happy



I am linking up with Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird, Charlotte, from My Pixie Blog and Lindsay @ The Flynnigans for a great link-up called 10 Things that made me happy this week!

I love the name and the concept! I need to be looking at everything that I am grateful for everyday and this will help! Thanks to all you hosts for organizing this! 


Here goes...

1. We celebrated Easter and my Lord has Risen! I love my God and my faith! I hope you have one you love too!
2.  My family - they will always be at the top of my list (sisters, brother, Mom, Dad and nieces and nephews and brothers in law and sisters in law)
3.Easter egg hunt - I love a good egg hunt!!
4. Dying Easter eggs - I sense a theme here!!! HA
5. My cats eye healed without the vet! He had gloopies in his eye and I was sure it would mean a large vet bill and the next day, nothing! Yeah for nothing being wrong!
6.COFFEE - coffee makes me smile everyday! My one vice I cannot give up!
7. Pure Barre class and the end of March Madness
8. Looking forward to seeing my sister and running the Hershey 10K this weekend
9. When I woke up today and it was Friday!!
10. New Opportunities - fingers crossed?!?! I will fill you in if it all comes through! That;s all I can say on that for now...sorry.



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks - I think it has a lot to do with being grateful for everything I have and not looking at what I THINK others have that is better, Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like maybe kitty got something in his eye and with some time and blinking, it removed itself. Animals can be weird like that, but I definitely know that dreadful feeling of thinking it might lead to an expensive vet bill.

    I've yet to try barre but want to, just to switch things up. I was in a car accident last week and have whip lash so I'm on strict rules to only do lower body and nothing load bearing or shoulders up.

    I hope you join us weekly my friend. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barre would be perfect for you now. Especially since you have to isolate only the lower body...and it is a great workout.
      Sorry about your accident and I hope you heal quickly!!! Sending healing vibes your way!
      Have a great week and thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. Family is the best to be thankful for! From the link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle! Thanks for commenting! Have a great week!!!

      Delete
  4. Wishing you luck on your new opportunity!! Happy April!!
    www.mrsaokaworkinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the luck! Fingers still crossed! The waiting part really stinks but I know if it is meant to be it will be.
      Thanks! Have a great week!

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...