I am joining in on Wednesday Hodgepodge with From This Side of the Pond!
1. Are you comfortable with silence? If you're home alone, do you like silence or do you need regular background noise? Do you seek out times and places to be silent? What's your favorite place to find silence/be silent? I used to be okay with silence but I think, for now, it makes me uncomfortable and I start thinking...HA! Thinking is not want I want to do right now as I fear it will drive me to sad text which is EXACTLY what I am trying to avoid right now! So the TV or iTunes it is for now!!!!
2. October 28th is National Chocolate Day. Can't let that go by without a mention now, can we? Will you celebrate? How? Let's say you can have one of the following right this very minute... a cup of hot chocolate, a strawberry dipped in chocolate, a bowl of plain chocolate ice cream, or a slice of chocolate pie...what's your pleasure? Seriously?!?! What a great day! I will definitely celebrate!! Give me dark or milk...I have no preference! I LOVE Chocolate and am so happy it has its own day! HA
3. How do you feel about blue jeans? Favorite thing in the world to wear or nope, don't own a single pair? How often do you wear blue jeans in a typical week? Do you own a blue jean jacket? I am a huge fan of jean leggings! I love stretchy jeans and my nieces have okay ed them for me. They said if you are over 40 with no kids its fine..LOL!
4. Are you superstitious? If so, in what way? Not at all!.
5. If you had to come up with a costume using only things you have on hand right now, what could you come up with? I am at work so I could be a corporate employee - HA HA
6. What scares you a little? What do you do when you feel scared? I hate supernatural things...ghosts, spirits, etc. SCARRRRRRY! I have not felt scared in a long time I am happy to say. The last time would be about three years ago some friends and I went to a real haunted house and I TRULY did not sleep for weeks!
7. Perhaps today will be the day I ______________________________. stop being sad about my last lost love.... :-(
8. Insert your own random thought here. I cannot stop thinking about Chocolate day! This make my week and I will be headed out at lunch to celebrate!!! Happy week everyone!