Happy Halfway Through Wednesday!
1. When was the last time you relocated? Did you move yourself or leave it to the professionals? Are you happy staying put or is there a move in your future?
2. When were you last moved to tears? Explain.
3. Do you have rules about eating in the car...any forbidden foods? What's the last thing you consumed in your car?
4. Share a favorite song relating to cars and/or driving.
I love the song by the Cars "Who's Gonna Drive You Home Tonight". It reminds me of when I was young and we used to drive up and down the strip at South Park, PA hanging out with kids from school and meeting kids from other schools! Great memories of being a teenager and fearless!
5. What's your most frequently visited drive-thru...Starbucks? the bank? the pharmacy? some other window?
Absolutely Starbucks!!! I live there! I get cashback at the grocery store for my cash so no need for an ATM any more (I call it the MAC machine by the way - which shows how old I am).
6. "He who hesitates is lost"...would you agree? When it comes to making decisions do you generally act quickly or do you more often than not fall into the 'lost' category?
I actually make decisions wayyyyy to quick and never think things through - I am working on that though! I am using Retreat - Rethink - React. I think it is working??? HA
7. When was the last time you got lost? Was it stressful or an unexpected happy adventure?
I get lost all the time. I love traveling anywhere anytime and I just use my iPhone's GPS so getting lost is often in my life.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Within the past month...I have gotten new windows and doors, a new cars and two new kittens - I need to stop spending money for a while!!! WOWSA!!
I cant wait to read everyone's answers!!!