Wednesday, May 20, 2015

5 More Shopping Days

Happy Wednesday!

As you can see in the title above...there are 5 more shopping days until my birthday!!! YEA!! Get moving peeps!  Go get your SHOP on!!! LOL! i am just kidding of course!

I actually want to give you guys a gift for being amazing followers and bloggy friends so I am giving you the gift on my birthday!! DON'T FORGET TO JOIN IN THE BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY HERE - only two more days to enter!!!!!!

But, on the subject of birthdays! Let me just say that Sephora has been the most amazing company this year! They sent me a card for my birthday to go claim a gift and then a week later they sent another card to go claim a gift just for being a Sephora card holder.  AWESOMENESS!!!

Here is what I got!!!


This awesome lip gloss is great!! Never tried it before but it goes on smooth and has a slight minty hint that makes your lips tingle! I love it-the color is amazing also!


 And this!!! It is a two set!


They are both awesome colors and I cannot wait to use the red when my boyfriend takes me to dinner this weekend! Yea me!


Here is the Bare Minerals Moxie from above on my lips on the way out the door this am!


HA HA!

Yes, I am officially getting old!!! Scary when I see those wrinkles!

PS - DON'T FORGET TO JOIN IN THE BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY HERE - only two more days to enter!!!!!!

Happy Hump Day ya'll!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...