Monday, March 16, 2015

Brody is Four?!?!

What an amazing weekend I had!!!! I ran up to my parents house on the lake on Friday night and noticed that it is finally starting to THAW!! Yea! Spring in definitely on the way!!! Here is a shot of the back yard leading to the lake! Soooo ready for Winter to take a hike!!!



Here is a shot of a lonely swan swimming around fishing! She was in this little melted patch in the ice just swimming around and around ducking her head under and fishing while she swam. It was so calm and peaceful to watch! Love the lake and the its wildlife!! 



Picked up and envelope of a bunch of things my parents saved all these years for me...pictures and report cards, etc. I found this little gem tucked in there -  I think this one was from 3rd grade! LOL!!! This was pretty much like every report card...there was a theme! HA



 I packed up a bunch of healthy snacks on Saturday morning and headed out for a weekend in Columbus! I went to visit family and celebrate two very special people - my niece and nephew both had a birthday this month! Madelyn's party was last weekend (she turned five) and Brody's party was this past weekend (he turned four)! I already had plans for last weekend so I could only make it out this weekend to celebrate both!



Got from Pennsylvania to Ohio and the gas price dropped about 50 cents a gallon!!!!!! Crazy how that works!!!!



This is a picture I sent to boyfriend to let him know I arrived safely at my destination after a three hour drive. I stayed with my brother and his family since their kids were having the birthdays that month.  He messaged back and said I look like I am being held hostage!! HAHA! I am the one in the back - LOL!



We quickly styled my nieces hair in adorable braids and  headed off to meet up with my sisters family so I could see everyone and we could ALL hang out! I love that my family is close and likes to spend time together!!  The kids all love to be around each other so much it is so much fun to see them hang out together too!



Where did we go you ask?!?! Costco - of course!! We love our family Costco trips!!! HA HA



All the kids corralled into the carts and enjoying their samples of jelly beans that day! Such fun! I adore each and every one of these little darlings!!!!!



After all the kids went to bed; my sister and sister-in-law and I ran out for a fun night at Target and Walmart! We are a shopping family in case you cant tell! HA! I found this amazing gem for myself as I LOVE Batman!!! It was $3 on clearance and has a velcro cape so you can wash it!!! LOVE IT!! 



I also found this version for my brother-in-law! AWESOME at its finest! Also only $3! Score!

 




















 
 Here is a selfie from Sunday morning! That was Brody's actual birthday! He woke up and ran into his sisters room and yelled...I am four now! It was so cute! So this is the official first selfie from when he was four-we hopped in the car to go get balloons for the party with my brother!!!




Here is a shot of my nieces and nephews that are from Columbus minus one that came a little later. The one on the far right is the birthday boy!!!



A shot of his awesome cake!!!! The woman standing behind in the cream colored coat is Brody's Grandma (my sister in law's Mother) and she actually created that amazing planes cake!!! It was really cute!



Blowing out the candle...



And the whole group together!!!  What a great day and awesome party!



HERE is a link to a video of the noise level from the party!!!! HA!
 
HERE is a link to the AMAZING-ness that is my niece! She turned five last week and in this video she rides her cousins bike without training wheels for the first time!! Amazing!





2 comments:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...