Thursday, January 15, 2015

Weigh-In Wednesday - Week 2 of 2015

Weigh-In Wednesday - Week 2 of 2015


I am so excited to join in on the second week of 2015!

If you are looking for new friends...come along - I cannot wait to meet new people with similar fitness goals!!

Just be sure to follow the hosts (Heather, Ash, and Erin) and hop around to the other blogs that linked up...I already follow all three and they are some pretty amazing women!!!!

I said last week that I was done with men and that has already changed! HA!

I am seeing a really great guy and I am loving every second I get to spend with him!  Also, he has decided to join my gym. He is picking me up after work to go shopping for workout clothes for him and then we are going to work out together tonight for the first time! I am so excited - I have not had a workout partner since college! I think this will be so much fun to get in shape together! I'll keep you posted after tonight!

I am actually up this week due to a weekend of comfort food (literally sausage gravy and biscuits, fried chicken, spaghetti, etc.) all weekend! I got exercise in here and there but obviously not enough to counteract to calorie intake!!! WOW!

So for this Wednesday (176.8)....


Pounds lost this week: +0.2 lbs.
Pounds lost in 2015: -1.2 lbs.
Pounds lost overall (326 at my heaviest around 1996): -149.2 lbs.

I am still on track...just a little diversion...especially now that I have a workout partner for the gym! Yea me!

Does anyone else work out with their significant other? Or even just a workout buddy?! Does it help you or hinder you?


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the workout buddy! It definitely helps keep you motivated to have someone go with you! Sorry about the slight gain this week but you'll be back on track in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the workout buddy! I wish I lived close enough to a gym to find a workout partner or even have a membership. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...