Wednesday, November 12, 2014

This happened....LOL

I AM NOT GOING TO LIE...

I pulled these babies out last weekend!

I love the holidays - especially Christmas lights and trees and decorations!!

However, I feel like every year I rush past Thanksgiving decor and jump right into Christmas (it is my favorite)!

This year I promised to enjoy and celebrate Fall and Thanksgiving as much as Christmas. So Thanksgiving and Fall is in full swing INSIDE and these beauties are ready to go outside!!!



I am not a fan of putting up lights and decor in the snow and ice and rain! I decided that since it was 65 and clear last weekend it was time to put up the outside lights.  I got it all done and still have Thanksgiving INSIDE. I am promising myself not to plug these in until AFTER Thanksgiving is over!! HA!! I know I can do it...!!!!! Anyway, here it the finished product.



I am quite sure that I will have the last laugh soon! It snows here in PA early and its already getting REALLY cold so I am sure that after Thanksgiving I will see lots of people freezing to death while putting up their Christmas decor!!!

Also, this did not happen! I am holding off until after Thanksgiving for the car costume as well, I think?!?!? I passed another car the other day that already has theirs on. In fact, they had a nose on the front that lite up! Pretty awesome!

This helps me be a better driver. You can't speed past people and drive aggressively while wearing a car costume...you just can't! This keeps me in line!


I hope you all have an amazing rest of your hump day!

Have you decorated?!? If so, what holiday or season are you in now?!?! hee





6 comments:

  1. My fiance put up our lights already also to avoid the cold. We just won't be turning them until after Thanksgiving...maybe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really cute! So excited for Christmas this year Suki and the City

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!

    You've changed your layout since the last time I was here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's actually really smart of you to get them up but wait to light them - you're so right - everyone else will be so cold!! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am itching to put ours up! I say plug em in!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...