Monday, November 24, 2014

Ipsy November

I absolutely love my Ipsy bag this month!!!



I got this lip stain. Very dark and stays on forever!



 This is an awesome highlighter. I tried it Saturday night and it is awesome! I never used on e of these before and I love it!



I used this and could not see it at all on my eyelids. I am guessing now that it just helps your eyeshadow stay on longer. I will ready about it later.




This eyeliner is great! It has a little hint of sparkle - perfect!




I love this hairspray too. I do not use hairspray that often but I tried this Saturday night also and it left my hair very shiny - its great!



As usual, I loved everything in my Ipsy bag and also the bag itself! Ipsy never disappoints!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...