Monday, November 10, 2014

Baywood Thank You

This year, after the Halloween Party for Variety, we all got an invitation to Breakfast at Baywood to thank us for our participation. 

Baywood is the Country Club for the company I work for.  It is such a beautiful place and the food is always amazing!

It was definitely delicious compared to my usual veggie shakes!!!! 

They had this beautiful buffet set up for us with Quiche, French Toast, Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Oatmeal, Fresh Fruit...it was all so yummy!!! I tried everything and I ate way too much! This is the dining room all setup for us!


 And these are the lovely girls I work with that I met there! I love these women!!! They make work so much fun!!! That is me on the left and Kathy in the middle and Sheila on the right! Some of my favorite friends!



Hope yinz all have an amazing day!













1 comment:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...