Thursday, October 23, 2014

October Ipsy

As you hear me say every month - I LOVE IPSY!!

This month is no exception!

Here is the cute bag for this months stash!!!



This face wash is AWESOME!!! It is my new favorite! It leaves my skin so soft and smooth and I swear my makeup goes on smoother also!!!




This polish rocks!! I have it on my nails in the picture below! It has a finish like that sand polish only it is not gritty at all. The dry polish is smooth on your nail...it is an awesome neutral color!! Also, it is a full size product sample!!



This is a lotion sample - I have not used this yet but I will keep you posted!



I LOVE this sample!! This is the most awesome color of lipstick ever!!! It is Noyah and it's called Deeply in Mauve.  My new favorite!!!



I like the color so much I took a selfie this morning after I tried it on!!! HA
 






















 I also got this full size sample of Mascara. It is by Model Co and so far I am loving it!!!


IPSY never disappoints!!! It is the best subscription box every month!!! So much so that I finally took the BIG STEP and cancelled my Birchbox. :-(  It just wasn't worth the money anymore!

Thanks Ipsy for NEVER disappointing!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...