Monday, October 27, 2014

Boss's Anniversary Dinner

Friday night was spent at Baywood with my boss, his wife and a few co-workers. The company had a celebratory dinner in honor of his 15 years of service (as he kept reminding us it is 16 now! HA)

This is the menu for the evening - I had the tilapia and it was amazing!

This is the group picture that the bartender took for us! Terrible! HA HA But it is the only one so I have to post it! Sorry.....This is me and a few of my co-workers and my boss and his wife.




 This was a shot of the fountains out back! It is so beautiful here! It is called Baywood and it is fantastic scenery and the food is outstanding!



This was my outfit selfie that morning. Now, since I have lost about 40 pounds so far I am able to wear this Loft sweater - I was so happy that morning!




This is my boss in the middle with me and his two other team leads and a young lady he used to work with. Such a fun night!

 















 
This is the table setup! Beautiful

 













  




And this is after dinner. As you can tell, I am looking a little stuffed! I was!!!














 It really was an amazing evening and I am grateful that Chris selected me to celebrate with him and his lovely wife that evening! He truly is a fantastic boss!











No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...