Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thinking Out Loud

Happy Thursday yinz!!

I am so happy to have found this awesome link up for today!!


I am joining Amanda at Running With Spoons for her Thursday link up...



I recently found her blog and I LOVE it! I am now even happier to participate in this link up and hopefully make a bunch of new friends!!! YEA!

I am thinking about how lucky I am to have the worlds most amazing mother! She just had her birthday and turned 72 and you would never know it! She has set an amazing example as a mother and friend. She is my biggest cheerleader and I am hers!!!  She recently placed second in a 5K in her age group!!! She rocks and I am so proud of her!!! She is the most active person I know at any age!! XO Mom!
 


I am thinking about how excited I am for my weekend at Harrisburg! Not only so I get to see my sister and her family but I get to spend a day at Hershey Park too - double score!!!! Bring on the coasters!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!



I am thinking how in love I am with the Jamberry Nail Wraps for Halloween!!! I already ordered mine!!!! Check them out HERE if you are interested!!!




I am thinking about how to make my Halloween costume for our work charity party. The theme is Under the Sea so me and a co-worker are going as jellyfish! I am excited to see how awesome this costume can be - some examples we found are below...




And, last but surely not least, I am dreaming of two more hours when I can escape from work and run to the gym to de-stress with some Piyo!! This is my new favorite workout and I am officially obsessed!!



Thanks Amanda for the link-up and I cant wait to read everyone else's thoughts and make some new friends!! Happy Thursday yinz!

1 comment:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...