Monday, September 29, 2014

24 Day Challenge Check In

It's over already?!?!?

I am over the moon pumped to report to you my stats now that I have (SUCCESSFULLY) completed the AdvoCare 24 day challenge!

Here are my final results...

I lost a total of 15 pounds and the following inches...
4" from chest
3" from waist
3" from hips
2" from upper thigh
1.5" upper arm

I was so happy when I did my final check in! Yea!!! I am back on track!
I truly loved the challenge and I was able to abstain from alcohol, sugar, dairy and coffee the whole 24 days however, now that it is over, I am drinking coffee again. I love my coffee! I am staying away from the other things and sugar as much as possible as I know it is not that great for me! 

The biggest change that I experienced from the challenge was learning AGAIN that my portions were at least 3 x the size I should be eating. Now I measure and weigh everything! 

Also, food prep was a great help. I realized if I have healthy food prepped then I will not normally eat crap. So I will continue with the prepping also.

Thanks to AdvoCare for this much need jump start! I will keep you posted on the losses!! HA


1 comment:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...