Thursday, August 21, 2014

I'm an Official Jamberry Nail Wrap Consultant

I am sure that everyone that reads my blog is now aware that I am now an official Jamberry Consultant?!?!

I started selling Jamberry because I love and believe in the value of the product! I mean I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!

They are such a simple and easy way to add a pop to your wardrobe and they require no dry time which is great for me! I never sit still so every time I paint my nails they are smeared immediately!

They have over 350 designs so the possibilities are endless! They also have smaller versions called Jamberry Juniors for children 3 - 8.  LOVE!

You can do a full hand manicure but I usually just opt for a accent nail or two or three! HA! This makes each sheet of 24 wraps last sooooooo long too!

Here a few of the looks I have created since becoming a consultant...you will see I am obsessed...

 Peacocks!!!...

 This is my corporate look...

 This was the vacation at the beach look...

Purple royalty...

A pisposh of a few designs...

LOVE pink and the logo...

A little tamed-down animal print...

My 4th of July creation...

Nautical rocks!

Tamed down chevron...

I get very bored with my nails quickly so I usually peel them off and change them before I need to. If you don't get bored, they will last up to 3 weeks on your fingers and more than 4 on your toes!!!

If anyone is interested, here is the link to purchase Jamberry!!

Also, you will get buy three get one free if you use my link above!!!!!!! I would appreciate any bloggy love purchases possible as I am new at this and just starting out! I promise you will love them if you try them!!!!

Thanks for browsing!!!!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...