Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Back on Track and Matching

OK! Today I am linking into the Blog Hump Day Hop with Liz!!!!!


Onto other the news of the day...

I am officially back on track and it feels great!

Now I just have to STAY on track!!! I am currently (this week - ha)...
  • Staying under my 1400 calories a day and getting them all in before 7PM (which is important to me).
  • Working out each night (tonight is a night off from the gym as I am attending a function with my friends and niece).
  •  Drinking a minimum of 84 ounces of water a day...
What do you do to keep on track with your weight loss goals? I would love to hear your ideas as I need all the help I can get and I have never found better advice than from my peeps on here!!!

Annnnnnnnnnnd a little update on my dating front...I have had NO luck finding a partner in life so I have joined Match.com!!!


Anyone else use this and if so, did you have any luck?!?! Please say yes!!  I am getting kind of sick of being single!

I will keep you all posted on my dating antics in the Burgh!!

Hope yinz all have an awesome hump day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...