Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Fathers Day

I am just a little late with this post for Fathers Day!  It is all good though because my Dad does not, to my knowledge, read my blog and I spent the weekend with him!!

First let me say I am the luckiest girl on the planet! I have an amazing father that instilled so many things in me like morals and ethics and also taught me useful life skills.  One of my favorites is "if it breaks, TRY to fix it". I can work with all kinds of tools, power and manual and I love to try to fix things in my home. Also, my car! If I can fix it, I will. Google and U-Tube help with this a lot too however, he gave me the courage and gumption to TRY!  He worked hard to provide for his family and was always there to help us and support us in whatever we needed! He never thought about himself, he ALWAYS put his families needs FIRST!!!! He was harsh and stern when he needed to be; back when parents were NOT your friends but your teachers! This was EXACTLY what I needed to make me who I am today!



Thanks Dad for all you are and all you have done for your family! I love you with all my heart!!

Saturday morning after my Zumba, pizza and movie night, I headed off to my parents house on a lake! Off to see Daddy for Fathers Day weekend and enjoy a little time in the sun! This is my overnight bags selfie as we got on the road...HA!!!


 It was beautiful weather all weekend and I was blessed to spend it with my parents and sister and a few nieces and nephews!

Here are a few of the water tubing pics from the weekend! We were having trouble with the new "couch" raft pictured below submarining under when it was pulled buy the boat so I just bought that ball that is attached between and it really seemed to help a lot!!!





 After we gave the kids their rides on the "couch" tube; we got out the real tube! We pulled this tube with the ski boat instead of the pontoon and me and my nieces had soooo much fun riding these!!!







 All in all, awesome weekend!!!! 
Awesome family!!! 
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO blessed!!! 
Happy Monday yinz!





No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...