Saturday, May 3, 2014

Pittsburgh Marathon Packet Pickup

 

 

Please day hi to my breakfast of champions. Today I am off to the Convention Center for packet pickup for my first ever marathon!

And this is traffic...planned to be patient...what a crowd!
Here it is....my bib and goodie bag!!
Here is the welcome wall. Every runners name was on this...very, very tiny.....
Here is my name zoomed in on the wall of runner from above! Love this although it was hard to find your name going across! Ha
Here is a picture of the BLING we are running for...this is the marathon medal!!
I got my knees taped by the pros. They taught me how to do it but I am hoping this stays stuck until the race on Sunday. The girl that taped me said it could last for three days...fingers crossed!
This is the "why do you know" wall...this is my answer!!
This is the front of my new shirt...
And the back!! Ha ha! Soooooo true!! I will not be wearing this on race day as I have not run in it before but I had to get it! Too funny!!
This is my new headband...I will be wearing this on race day...it cracks me up- I love it!
And this is one final gift for myself! A pandora like charm for the Pgh Marathon 2014....
Got lots of great loot and bought some cool stuff at the expo! This is my Friday night carb load....not the whole case...just two! Hee!

 

Happy Friday night!!

Wow! I can't believe only one more sleep until the race is FINALLY here! Four months of training all comes down to this...pretty sure I will not sleep at all tomorrow night!!

Sweet dreams yinz!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...