Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April Ipsy

 Here is a little peek into my awesome IPSY box this month!!! Ipsy always has GREAT stuff to try and almost always FULL sized samples!!! So worth the 10 bucks a month!!! If you haven't checked out Ipsy you can do so HERE.  Don't you deserve a little treat each month?!?! It is like a little $10 present I send myself each month!!

Every month they send your stuff in a cute little makeup bag...here is this months bag....sooo cute!


 Urban Decay!!! WHAT!!?!?!? Love this stuff!!! Really excited about this one!!! Almost full sized!!!

A little Root Pump...who does not love a little volume!?! This product is great!!! LOVE it!

This is great!! It is a little pod of lipstick/gloss.  The handle is a built in brush!!! It is a great color and such a great design - I will definitely invest in some other colors of this - it lasted a LONG time on my lips too!!

This is a little pod of eyeshadow.  It is a really pretty golden color...I will be trying this on my next night out!!!

 I was really excited to see this in the Ipsy this month! I have been wanting to try this at Sephora for a while now. 

 SERIOUSLY LOVE IPSY!!!!

Thanks again for all the amazing samples this month!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...