Monday, January 20, 2014

FMM




I love Friend Making Mondays!!!!

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over yonder at Kenlie's blog home: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links on Kenlie's blog too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Quick and Easy Questions

1. What time did you go to bed last night? Last night was a late night for me. I am not even sure why but I could not sleep at all.  I think I laid down at 11PM and last time I saw the clock face it read a glaring 2:00AM!! YUCK!  Now that I am training for a marathon I am in bed by 9PM.  I have to get up at 5 and leave for work at 5:30. Then leave work and get my training run in and then head to the gym for my fun workout which is either Zumba or Hip hop - it makes for long days but I sleep well!!! HA

2. What is the last thing that made you smile? I watched Bridesmaids last night on tv and I just laugh through that whole movie every time I see it! Could not begin to count the smiles!

3. What is the last movie you watched? See #2 - hee hee

4. What did you have for breakfast today?  Smoothie with my bullet with Kale, Spinach, Carrots, Ginger, Frozen Strawberries, Help Seeds, Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Gogi Berries and Greek yogurt...yummy and healthy!!!!

5. Would you rather mop all of your floors or do laundry? I don't mind either to be honest. I love a clean home so I am obsessed with any and all cleaning!

6. Do you drink coffee? ABSOLUTELY!!!! All day everyday!!!! Could not live without it! I drink it black and as strong as possible!!!

7. Will you watch the Superbowl?  Nopper - unless the Steelers are in it there is no need~!~!

8. How often do you shop for groceries? About twice a week - enough to buy fresh veggies for my smoothies.

9. What kind of workout will you do today?  Today is a training run day so I will go to the chiroprator after work and then head to the gym to run 3 miles. Then off to BodyPump, Cardio HipHop and Zumba all in a row!! Three 1/2 hours today....wowsa!!!! Looks like a lot when it is written out!! I know most people would say do the run and that's it but I want to complete the marathon training correctly and I also do not want to miss my absolute favorite classes because of it!!! Oh well, I will fuel for energy!!!

10. Do you use a fitness tracker? I DO! I have a BodyMedia that I absolutely love. I can log all my food and it logs all my exercise and sleep! I had it for about 11 months and the button on the front broke through. I called the company and they replaced the entire unit! Free of charge! Sent me a whole new one!!! If you are thinking of getting one - I highly recommend them as they have amazing support!!!!!!!!

Have a great week!

XO XO yinz!!!


1 comment:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...