Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December Graze Box and Christmas Card

My Graze Box for December arrived and here is what was included...


I love that they give you the nutrition and exact calories for each item they send you.

This is Summer Berry Flapjack...
rustic rolled oat flapjack with berry-infused cranberries.

This is Bonnie Wee Oatbakes with a caramelized onion dipper...interesting... red onion marmalade with cheese and chive oatbakes

Then I got Tropical Daiquiri...this looks very yummy!
It has pineapple, lime infused raisins and green mango

 And finally Raspberry Coconut Muffin...another yum!!This one has amaretti drops, raspberry infused cranberries, almond slices and coconut flakes

If you have been thinking about joining Graze and have not, you should! YUMMY!!!

Here is a code you can use ANNW9R1FP - so go HERE and use that code to sign up (it is only $6 a box each time they send one every other week) and with that code I gave you your first and fifth box are FREE!!!

Merry Christmas!!! again!!!










2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for joining in the fun. I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your Christmas card. Found your blog thru the card link-up.

    Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...