Thursday, November 14, 2013

Graze Subscription Box

This is another subscription box that a friend from work suggested.

It comes every two weeks and is $6 each box. I just signed up last week and my first one came already!

Also, the first and fifth boxes are free...another bonus!!

So here is the box that came to my doorstep...

And the contents....it also has a card that shows calories and nutrition of each treat!
Closer look.....

Cheese cashews, salsa corn sticks and little herb crackers! Yummy!

Lime raisins, mini meringues, sponge pieces, and green raisins..another yum!

I think this will be my favorite...chili lime pistachios....

And finally...Belgian chocolates, cranberries and pecans...another yummy snack!

If you like snacks and treats....I suggest you try this subscription box!

Have a great weekend!



2 comments:

  1. I got Graze for a little while, it was a nice box, but it got kinda repetitive for me. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...