If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
The Holidays and More: Part 2
2. Where were you born? Were you raised there? I was born and raised in Pittsburgh and never left. Although, my whole family did! My Mom and Dad moved here after they were married and raised their family. They then decided that they wanted to retire on a lake so they moved to Ohio. Then my oldest sister went to Harrisburg and other two siblings went to Ohio too. So i am now alone in Pittsburgh...but still loving it here and NOT leaving until I retire and move to the Caribbean!!
3. How do you feel about stores like Wal-mart opening on Thanksgiving Day for pre-Black Friday sales? Will you participate? My family has a tradition of shopping on Black Friday so I love it!!! We go at Midnight as a family (well the girls that is...) and all the littler kids look forward to the day when they are old enough to come too!
4. Have you ever participated in a Turkey Trot? Will you do one this year? No, I am too busy helping cook the morning of Thanksgiving and then far too busy eating on Thanksgiving. We walk around the neighborhood after dinner as a family though...does that count??
5. What was your favorite toy as a child? I loved this robot that I had! I cant even remember what it was called but you put a 8track into it and it would ask you questions...like a quiz. Does anyone remember what it was called??? I LOVED IT!!
6. Will you count points/calories on Thanksgiving Day? No, I will try to track what I eat and limit myself to ONE dessert! Even if that means a half slice of pumpkin pie and and half slice of apple!!! HA
7. Will you watch football Thursday? I am quite sure it will be on the FAMILY TV all day for the man folk in the house....whether I watch it or not remains to be seen...We are normally soo busy catching up and chatting that we don't even notice the noise it makes and it keeps the boys quite.
8. Do you decorate inside/outside of your home for the holidays? I decorate both and lots of decor!!!!!!!!! Love the holidays and glitter and lights and sparkle!!! I did all my Chrstmas decor this past weekend...including buying and decorating my REAL tree!! LOVE a real tree - my Condo smells amazing!
9. Do you have allergies that prevent you from eating traditional holiday meals? None whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness...
10. Is it snowing where you live? Yep! Scary as it seems kinda early but I need to force myself to enjoy it for the next 20 years as I will probably miss the season changes when I retire to the Caribbean! HEE
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to go back to Kenlie's and link up in the comments. Happy Monday!