It was so nice to get to spend some time with my sister, nieces and their friend. We had an awesome time aside from some side-snarls about "I am going to scream if this does not come out of my hair" and "Now I need new tennis shoes because mine are a mess", etc... The girls had way less fun than me and my sister as we went into not caring how silly or goofy we looked and it was simply awesome!!! Just to be able to act and dress like a goof and everyone else was the same ! HEHEHEHE
It was so much fun!!!
Here is the girls posing before the run all clean....notice ...they had to be begged to wear their tutus and vetoed wearing the neon monster socks we got for everyone! See my sister in the back row right?? She wore hers....and so did I....soooo cute! Gotta say - I am happy to be old and just not care what anyone thinks about me!!! Made me realize I do not want to be young again - so there! HEE
This is a photo from above....LOTS and LOTS of people showed for the run!! Cute outfits too!!! Fairy wings, halos, all different color wigs, boys in tutus - it was awesome!!!!!!!!
This is an after shot! This is L to R Gretchen (friend of my nieces and a lovely girl I must say - soooo polite and nice all weekend!!! Thanks for coming Gretchen!) Then my niece Jessica is in the middle and my niece Jordan on the right! I love these girls with all my heart and it was so nice to spend a weekend with them...I soooo wish I lived closer and could pop in for lunches, etc. at their schools......love love love these girls!!!!!!!
And this is all of us at the end! L to R - my sister Kerry, niece Jessica, her friend Gretchen, niece Jordan and Me on the end right. Sooooooooo much fun!!!!!!!
And another without the tutus......awesome fun morning!!!!!! Can't wait to do it again next year!!!!!
This is a shot of the lovlies after we went home and cleaned up. We headed out to lunch at Panera and then to shop our butts off at Robinson Mall. What a fun day!
I have to say, I don't mind living alone with my little cats but it sure was nice to have company the past few weekends!!! The cats just loved these girls so much too. Thanks for visiting and please come back soon!!! See you all soon - Thanksgiving if not before!!!!!
You are WELCOME at my house anytime!!!!!
Now, onto Friend Making Monday...
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
All about the Blog
1. How long have you been blogging? About four years now - WOW! How is that possible?!?!?
2. What is the overwhelming theme of your blog? I use it to document life and family stuff....and weight loss and venting...hee hee! It;s a little of this and a little of that but basically a documentation tool for myself and my family.
3. Have you connected with people in person after meeting them through blogging? No....not yet...
4. What do you enjoy most about blogging? I love seeing what everyone is up to and meeting new friends! I feel so close to many blogger friends because I follow their lives everyday. I LOVE getting recipes and run ideas and exercise and diet tips as well. Thansk for all the advise all of you!
5. How often do you blog? I try to blog daily and usually skip weekends - I sum up my weekends on Monday.6. Share one thing that you don’t like about blogging. I don't like to see bloggers slamming each other and negativity everyday. I vent sometimes too but constant negative and I will have to unfollow you - :-)
7. Do you talk about your blog in everyday life? Just to a few friends and my family
8. What is the coolest and most unexpected thing that has happened to you as a result of blogging? Nothing yet....
9. Are there topics that are off-limits on your blog? If so, name a few… nothing so far
10. If you could accomplish one thing through your blog before the end of this year, what would you want to accomplish? Nothing-maybe just post more often.Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hello to someone new!