FMM - First Date Questions
Happy Monday ya'll!!! What a weekend!!!!
I walked away from a friendship of over 16 years this weekend and I feel really free! I am not getting into specifics but it feels good to stick up for myself and what I want for once in my life! Go me!!!
I spent the weekend at a Conference with tons of friends this weekend...it was amazing!!! Such fun at Jackson's Mill in WVa. I met lots of new friends especially Laura (my Haunted Asylum friend) and had an amazing time with old friends!!! I have pics of roosters and the old time mill and also we went to a Haunted Insane Asylum for a little Halloween cheer and I have not slept since! I will not be posting the pics as they have been deleted to facilitate the return of sleep - HA HA
Well, lets get right to this!!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
2. Do you tend to make the first move when you want to kiss someone, or do you prefer that someone else does it? I prefer he do it however, I cannot wait forever....I love kissing!!!! Especially when it is new!
3. Sex on the first date: Yes or no? No way!!!!! Are you kidding - never!!!!
4. Share the details of the worst date ever. Piece of cake - I have had soooooooo many!!! A few are 1) he used a groupon to pay for our first date dinner 2) we got back to my house and we were going to sit down and watch TV for a while and I came out of the kitchen and he had his shirt off (I laughed it off and he said it made him more comfortable - ick!!!) and finally... 3) he came into my house to hang out and he started going through my refrigerator (does everyone else think this is inappropriate too?) SCARRRRY...I have MANY more!
5. What is your biggest turn-off on a first date? Overly adoring...seems insincere and makes me uncomfortable to hear over and over that I am the most beautiful woman in the world, etc. completely over the top compliments are not real! Also, if a guy cant come to my door I will no longer even go out to the car...no honking for me come to my door!
6. Are you a dog person, a cat person or neither? Cats all the way! I have two and they are my children!
7. Do you like spontaneity or routine? I can be very spontaneous, but I have a very structured day and actually welcome any kind of kink pout in it...
8. What matters more to you – how much money your partner makes or how much they love their job? Both! A person that hates their job cannot be happy day to day and although money is not important to me; the past two guys I dated had NONE and it makes a difference when I end up paying for everything...does not make a man attractive to me when he cant pay his bills. Responsibility is an important trait to me today in a mate!
9. Friends first? Yes or no? Does not matter to me - if it happens that way great; if not, then it is just a friendship that develops at the same time as the love.
10. How do you know if someone is interested in you? I never do - I think I have no radar for this - HA HA!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to go link up in the comments at www.alltheweight.com, and say hi to someone new!
Exciting things to report this week: I think I have a new first date on Wednesday...we shall see how that goes!! I am so excited for that and also I have gotten serious with logging my food everyday for that past week and even with going away I lost over five pounds last week!!! Yea me!!! Back on track!!
Happy Monday,ya'll !