Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cardio HipHop Of Course

What to do...What to write about...What to say...

I got NOTHING!!

So....I am going to absolutely bore you with my weekly workout routine that I have been religiously sticking to to get back to weight loss mode!!

Monday: Cardio HipHop with Kristy
Tuesday: Cardio HipHop with Linda
Wednesday: Cardio HipHip with ChiChi
Thursday: Zumba with Kristy and 3 mile run/jog
Friday: 6 mile run/jog
Saturday: 6 mile run/jog
Sunday: Cardi HipHop with Kristy

Can you tell I love Cardio HipHop!?!?

Hope ya'll have a great Thursday!!

1 comment:

  1. Hip hopping gal!! Do you have any races coming up? Doing another half?

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...