Monday, September 30, 2013

Serious Weight Loss!!

This is a serious post to myself!

I am soooooooooo done with this rollercoaster weight loss! Lose 5 then gain two; lose 10 then gain 12...what?!?!?!

I am READY to lose the weight once and for all.

Today is the starting again point and THIS IS IT!

I have my calendar set to go...I weighed myself this am and I plan to do this every morning and write it down!!!

I already started logging my food...every BITE!!! No cheats...if I have a great loss and then reward myself with a pedi or a mani - NOT food!!!

I am charging my Body Media and strapping it back on! Cannot wait to see who I can become when I get serious!! I am single now for goodness sake!! HA HA

I am working out too hard to keep this cheating crap up!!!

Time to get fit and stay fit!

Keep me accountable!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Learn how I lost weight in just one week! visit http://www.howto-loseweight-ina-week.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you use my fitness pal? If not you should do Lose it and be my friend on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...