Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad

Happy Anniversary to the most amazing parents in the entire world - no, I am not biased at all!

They made my three siblings and myself and have always set an amazing example of what a marriage is and how to live your life to the fullest!!!


I love you both so much!!! Thanks for being my parents even if you did not "pick me"  (and probably would not have had they known how much work I would be - ha ha!) This was them back then...


And this is now...they are both amazing examples!! Thank you Mom and Dad!!

They have been married for 48 years and still love and respect one another! (Most of the time - ha ha!) Thanks again - I love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...