Well, isn't this timely?!?!!? Ha Ha! I missed last weeks FMM and I do not see today's posted yet so I am going with last week for now.
This past Friday night the man and I broke up. Long story you can read here...
Anyway, I still have hope - not giving up yet...where the heck are you Prince Charming?!?!?
Relationships and Dating
1. List 5 characteristics that you think are important in a significant other.
-Established (decent credit rating, decent job, positive bank account)
-Loving and giving
2. If you had to choose between staying single for the next two years )as in, no dating at all,) or receiving $10,000, which would you choose?
3. What is your relationship status? Are you satisfied with it?
I am recently single...ready for love if it comes by
4. Would you date someone who has children? Yes, if they have all the above 5 things
5. Would you date someone who is shorter than you? Yes, could not care less about height
6. Would you date someone who has different political views? Yes.
7. If you were going on vacation together, would you choose the beach or the mountains? Beach every time!!!
8. How do you show someone that you are interested in them? I tell them - communication is key!
9. Do you prefer to date people who are older than you or younger? No preference
10. Share some details of your dream date. Haven't had it yet...I'll let you know when it happens ;-)
I hope everyone has a fantastic start to the week!!