Friday, September 13, 2013

5 on Friday

Time to join in with some of my favorite bloggers for 5 on Friday!!

ONE: I bought these little doosies to decorate my adorable plant on my desk at work.  I have already put up Halloween at home - I LOVE decorating!!! It is the only thing that makes the end of summer okay with me....

The lights are going on this little cutie!!!

TWO:  This is my new favorite nail color. It is the brand Color Show and I got a sample of it in my birchbox a while ago.  The name sticker on the bottom is gone so I have to enjoy it now as I have no idea what the color is to re-order :-(

THREE:  I got my first ipsy bag yesterday....Saving the contents for a later post - very pleased with it though!

FOUR:  I painted this a few days ago! No, I am not an artist...ha ha!  A friend and I went to Painting with a Twist and they walk you through painting it one step at a time - it is pretty amazing! And sooooooooooo much fun!

 FIVE:  I will be heading to Hocking Hills this weekend to go zip-lining with my siblings and their significant others.  Sooo excited! This was a Christmas present last year from my Mom and Dad to all of us! I promise to have lots of pics!


 I hope you all have an amazing weekend! I PLAN TO!!!!



1 comment:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...