Nothing exciting to report so I will just spew a bunch of useful (and useless) knowledge I gained at lunch.
1. Never be friends with your ex-husbands mother...it can only come back to harm you in the end.
2. The cork factory in Pittsburgh was turned into a Marina and loft housing.
3. Female mosquito are the only ones that bite you. Never knew this! Here are the facts about it....I googled it after lunch. http://topics.info.com/Do-all-mosquitoes-bite
4. Red Robin now has sweet potato fries...never knew this substitution existed however, their regular fries are the BOMB and I have no need to substitute! Red Robin....YUM!!!! http://www.redrobin.com/ PS - They have the sweetest and cutest waitresses ever (my niece is a waitress there when she is home from college - ha!)
5. It feels GREAT to cheat on your healthy eating every now and then. Just really WANTED a burger today-got a turkey burger so it was not a TOTAL cheat!!!!!! YUMMO
6. Friends at work are sooo important!! My friends at work anchor me throughout the day...make it so much more enjoyable to have to work for a living.....thanks guys! You know who you are~~~~~~~
That's it....YOU ARE WELCOME! HA
Tonight is date night with my baby! He is taking me to a Pirates Game (pray for no rain) and I am sooo excited!!! I feel like I have not seen him in weeks...it really have been about a week....our schedules are not meshing at the present time.
Oh well, just makes tonight even better! I promise to post pics of our exciting evening at the ballpark! Go Pirates!!!!!!
Hope everyone has a great day!