Monday, April 22, 2013

The Artist in You Competition

On Friday night I went to a painting class with one of my bestest friends on the planet, Michael! This is the view from the passenger side of the car as Michael explained that he was driving because the boy "always drives" LOL!
This is Michael with his color selection ....note the colors...this will come into play later....
This is me with my colors....see, bright and cheery!?!?!

This is Michael pretending to paint before class....ha ha!

And me pretending....hence the sharpie instead of a paintbrush hee hee!!

Here is us with our finished products! What a fun night!!! It was awesome!!! We are signing up to paint another picture very soon.....yippee!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...