Monday, March 11, 2013

Getting Serious!!

Okay! Back to business!

It is Monday and I have officially weighed myself.  From this week forward I will have Monday weigh in day to report what I have lost each week!

It helps keep me accountable.

That being said; I also promise to try to keep this blog updated as much as possible.

I love Mondays now!  I have my spin class that I LOVE with hottie instructor Peter and then Zumba!!! All around fun workout day.

Work has just been insane and I needed a little blogging break again!!! I got a little promotion and it has come with MAJOR issues!!! I will keep you posted - ha!!!!!!!

Over the weekend I went to Columbus for my darlin niece and nephews birthday party - Brody is two and Madelyn is three!!!! Time goes sooooo fast!!!

Here are just a few pics for the enjoyment factor of this blog.

Just so you know, I have not stopped enjoying your blogs just because I have not been writing, that includes Sara and Julie!!!!!!! PS - Julie - you look amazing!!!!! And you too Sara!!!!!!!!! HA!



2 comments:

  1. Yeah for being on track!! And thanks if you were talking to me :) Love those cakes, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was talking to you!!! You inspire me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...