Monday, September 10, 2012

Traveling with my bestie...


I am headed out of town today for another much needed weekend conference! A best friend and I are headed to Ocean City, MD for Sessions by the Sea and I am sooooooo psyched!

We drove about three hours today and stopped off in Hagerstown, MD for a little shopping at the outlets and to break up the drive. We will be staying here tonight and heading out in the am to drive the rest of the way to Ocean City.

We ate dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse in Hagerstown and it was fantastic!! I love being on vacation and getting to be a little lax about what I eat!! I had the prime rib and it was amazing-soooo amazing that I ate it before I could get a photo-ha!

Below are the pics of our adventure so far...

This is a lovely highway shot...

This is an awesome truck we saw on the highway - he would not stop for us no matter how much we begged - HA!
This is a view of our hotel suite bedroom in Hagerstown...


View of our other room in the hotel suite..
View from the front door of the hotel suite...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...