Friday, August 31, 2012

Back to school...

Well, it's back to school time here in PA and OH!  I have been getting emails with all my nieces and nephews back to school pictures and it just makes me sooo happy to see all these cuties getting ready for another year of new friends, old friends and lots of learning!!!

This is my little sisters twins that will be hitting up the Preschool for the first time this year! How cute are they?!?!?!?!

And this is their big sister (and my godchild) who is heading to Kindergarten this year...

Then we have these two beautiful girls - this is my older sisters oldest child (on the right) and her roomate - she is headed back to college for her second year (Yes, I changed her diapers)! She is the one on the right and she is in her second year at Villanova.

This is my older sisters other two kids....my niece and nephew - this is my nephews first year on high school and my niece is headed back to high school for her senior year!!!

And, not to leave anyone out, this is my brothers daughter who is not yet headed to school....but, I am sure of this is anything like the others - I will blink and she will be in high school!!!

And this is my brothers son, he is the youngest of all my nieces and nephews.....stay little forever!!!! HA!!

I wish for all of YOUR children a happy year filled with adventures in learning for life!!!!


1 comment:

  1. They are all just adorable! Nieces and nephews are so much fun! I love the "preschool rocks" and "kindergarten rocks" shirts, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...