I love Kidrock and his music more than anything!!! Even his raunchy years!!
1. If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? Skype all my family members (parents, sisters and brother, nieces and nephews)- no one lives in my state - and tell them all how much they mean to me and that, if possible, I will keep them safe from my vantage point in heaven!!! Also, tell them all to remember how short life is and make sure they do not waste one minute being unhappy or doing something that does not give them joy in some way! And then go eat a huge unhealty meal - sausage biscuits and gravy included and probably jump from a plane cause if your parachute did not open then what is the difference at that point right?!?!
2. What is one song that discribes your life? "Never Been to Me" - Charlene
3. Are you good at making new friends? I think so...little shy at first but not for long!
4. Where did you grow up? Pittsburgh, PA suburbs
5. What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone? We called my parents one night at the beach when they were staying at a hotel and told them we were security and the needed to move their car as they were parked in a handicapped spot...it was great when they actually went out to move their car - we (my sisters and brother and I) all died laughing.
6. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be and how long would it take you to spend the $10,000? Best Buy - not long at all...I LOVE new electronics and gadgets!!!!
7. Do you exercise regularly? Everyday!!! Lately, at least! HA!
8. Who would you want to play you in the movie about your life? Jennifer Aniston - why ot shoot big right?!?!? I love her!
9. Who is your celebrity crush male/female? Kidrock - Bobbie Ritchie!!! Met him briefly, love him always, someday he will realize we are meant to be!!!! SERIOUSLY!!! :-)
10. Do you exercise? Yes, regularly....this is a gimme after the one two above....LOL!
11. What is the weirdest thing you will ever admit to having done in the past? Stalking an ex - still embarrasing to think I acted like that at all!!! Especially now with self-confidence I would have said good riddence!!!!