Friday, December 2, 2011

25 Days of Christmas - Day 4





I am joining up with Kristin at Adventures in Mitchell"ville" for her 25 Days of Christmas Blog Hop.
Hop on over and join in....each day is a different pre-determined post - I think it is going to be fun!!!!!!!




Day 4 - Favorite Christmas Songs






Counting down to NUMBER ONE...










Number 4. What Child is This - I LOVE THIS SONG - soooooooo pretty!!!! and really holds the meaning of Christmas for me!










Number 3. Amazing Grace!!! May not just be for Christmas but I love when the whole Church sings this together on Christmas Eve - makes me tear up!!!!!!!




Number 2. On Another Rosie Christmas there is a song by the Dixie Chicks called "Merry Christmas from the Family" - it is hillarious!!!! When my nieces were around 8-10 (now one is off to college) they learned the words to this and used to sign along and it was hillarious!!!!! Will always love this one!!!!







Number 1. - Always has been and always will be my favorite - the Little Drummer Boy makes me cry every time I hear it!!! Such a great message!!!! And I also loved this movie as a kid but that is another days post - HA!!!!






I will leave you with a clip from the movie - remember it? I love the way to old movies look - so much better than the re-mixed and edited ones!!!!










Can't wait to see everyone elses answers!!!! Happy Sunday!









1 comment:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...